Thursday, November 8, 2012

SAR #12312

"... and they hated him more for his dreams than for his words."  Genesis 37.5

Class Note:  Returning was more arduous than anticipated.  No, no, TSA didn’t pull me out of line or anything like that, much to my wife’s surprise.  But airlines misplaced planes and crews weren’t where they were supposed to be and schedules were less meaningful than usual and I ended up spending a lot more time at Heathrow and ORD than either warranted.

Our regular programing resumes in the bright and early.

Thanks for the notes, I’ve missed me too.

class061

Class will come to order…

2 comments:

Demetrius said...

Heathrow? Oh dear, oh dear...But very glad you are back.

Charles Kingsley Michaelson, III said...

Heathrow's international transit lounge was an amazing display of the very worst kind of materialism and glitz capitalism. ANd we got to examine it for several hours longer than scheduled. I'm glad to be back, too. - ckm