Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SAR 15141


Assassination is not a respectable civil service career.

Just home from a 20 day too-many-airports tour, finding dejection, desolation and despair everywhere and good food here and there. The proof of austerity's failure (if you corner of the US of A isn't sufficient) can be found throughout Europe, so naturally the Brits will impose more on themselves and the Germans will inflict greater pain on the Greeks.

Don't be surprised when it all goes wrong.

For light reading I've been catching up on climate change reportage... comments to come.

Given a day of rest & recrimination, there should be a new SAR posting come Friday bright and early.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it. You were missed.

Oji

Ray Duray said...

Welcome back. Take your time on the bad news. We're not suffer a drought in that arena.

ibilln said...

Y, welcome back.

Anonymous said...

We look forward to hearing your voice again

Gegner said...

Hope your much deserved vacation was rejuvenating. I join the chorus of 'I missed you'(s). Looking forward to Friday!

mistah charley, ph.d. said...

east - west
home is best

Unknown said...

I know I've missed you! SAR is my first Goto when it comes to politics. Thanks!

Compound F said...

look, buddy, I've been reading your garbage for years, without commenting, and I love our relationship.